Bryant Staffing and our team are working hard to protect your health and well-being. While many questions regarding the novel coronavirus remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, commonsense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor latest developments.
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Bryant Staffing recommends that employees:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Not to wear a face mask unless you show symptoms respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
The CDC is currently asking people returning to the U.S. from the countries identified by the CDC as high risk (Iran, China, Italy, South Korea) to self-quarantine for 14 days. The CDC has also identified Japan and Hong Kong as an elevated risk. Please adhere to this self-quarantine should you travel to these countries and let your recruiter know upon your return. If you return from a country not on this list but are feeling ill please do not go to work and contact the Bryant Staffing Office immediately.
Employees who have questions or concerns regarding this information, should speak with their recruiter.
To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website.